21 March 2019

NOCTURNUS AD "Precession of the Equinoxes", from the upcoming album "Paradox"



How many of you are skeptical about these comeback albums after so long? Yeah me too, but for some reason I longed for the new material of NOCTURNUS A.D. and now it's time to enjoy "Precession Of The Equinoxes", the first advance track from the upcoming album "Paradox". Fortunately the gods have not disappointed me. (I do not think they disappoint many, at least with this wonderful track).

The new song has all the elements that identify Nocturnus, and even the great "classic" cover artwork created by Timbul Cayhono is what you (we all) expected and wanted…“Paradox’s” otherworldly, technical dark atmospheric occult death metal blueprint harnesses and carries on the energy of “The Key”.  Trusting that the rest of the album will maintain the high level, this will be one of the best records of 2019, I will risk myself by saying that it will surely be among my 3 best of 2019. And as expressed by another cult band yesterday ... it seems the 80 never left.

"Paradox" will be available on May 25 through Profound Lore Records, meanwhile, check out the new track. (Play it fucking loud is what I mean!)



Lineup:
Mike Browning - Vocals/drums
Demian Heftel - Guitars
Belial Koblack - Guitars
Daniel Tucker (ex-Obituary) – Bass
Josh Holdren - Keyboards
Tracklist:
Seizing the Throne
The Bandar Sign
Paleolithic
Precession Of The Equinoxes
The Antechamber
The Return Of The Lost key
Apotheosis
Aeon Of The Ancient Ones
Nuber 9

No comments:

Post a Comment